The Farnham WebSDR is operated by Martin G8JNJ, Noel G8GTZ and Phil M0DNY.
More information about how to operate the SUWS Farnham WebSDR and how it works can be found in these documents:
The SDR is located in IO91OF - If you are using this SDR to track High Altitude Balloons with Habhub please use Latitude: 51.23, Longitude: -0.82
- 10.368 GHz - 10.370 GHz - 3cm Band - Amateur radio propagation beacons and narrow band modes such as SSB & CW
- The strong beacon signal is GB3SEE, but other signals will apear when propagation conditions are enhanced
- 436 MHz - 438 MHz - 70cm Band - Amateur radio satellites and Digital Television
- 434 MHz - 436 MHz - 70cm Band - International Space Station, Amateur radio satellites and High Altitude Balloon (HAB) telemetry
- 432 MHz - 434 MHz - 70cm Band - Amateur radio narrow band modes, FM repeaters & simplex activity and licence free short range radio devices
- GB3FN is based less than a mile away and may cause interference to reception on 70cm when it is in use
- 143 MHz - 145 MHz - Graves Radar meteor pings , Russian Space downlink, 2m Band - Amateur radio narrow band modes and beacons.
- 145 MHz - 147 MHz - 2m Band - FM repeaters & simplex activity, satellites and the International Space Station, Digital modes.
- 49.99 MHz - 51.99 MHz - 6m Band - Radar meteor pings, Amateur radio CW, SSB, beacons, digital modes & FM simplex & repeaters.
- 5 KHz - 2 MHz - LF Bands - Lightning, Data, Beacons, AM broadcast stations, 136KHz, 472KHz & 1900KHz Amateur Bands.
N2YO Amateur Satellite Tracking (opens in new tab)
There are currently ? Users on this WebSDR. The software used for this WebSDR is kindly provided by the WebSDR Project
It seems you are using a mobile device; click here to switch to the mobile version of this site.
It seems Java is not installed or disabled on your computer. You need to install and/or enable it for this website to work properly.
Since Java version 7u51, Java needs to be enabled separately for each website; see http://websdr.org/java.html
Your browser does not seem to support HTML5 WebAudio; please try a recent version of Firefox, Chrome, Opera or Safari; or switch to Java.
|ISS||Voice/SSTV / Packet|
|FUNCUBE-1||Beacon / Transponder|
|We have added a much better temperature controlled reference oscillator to the 3cm (10GHz) LNB to reduce the frequency drift.|
|All visitors are welcome, so don't be shy :-) Why not share who you are and where you are, by adding your name or callsign in the text box just below this window.|